So I pulled a muscle in my back this morning and now I’m trapped in bed. Since my brain is clouded by muscle relaxers, you get a filler post because I saw it on another blog and I’m kinda bored. Here goes!
1. What did you do last night?
Had a bad day so I went and got these fuckawesome soft pillowy sugar cookies with orange flavored frosting, was going to add vodka to that mix, but ran out. Then got into an argument/talked to/made up with Dean, watched Big Bang Theory, and eventually went to bed. Exciting life I lead.
2. What time did you wake up today?
7:10 which means I overslept.
3. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
30! I plan on an epic celebration and saying a hearty good riddance to my 20’s.
4. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
In everything other than texting or IMing, I’m bordering on a grammar and spelling nazi.
5. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
It used to be the opposite sex, but as I get older I find myself getting along with anyone.
6. How did you get one of your scars?
Huskies have crazy claws and if you get to close when they’re in kangaroo kickboxing mode, they’ll get you. Suffice to say, I got my eyelid busted wide open by Nola one night and and now have a pirate-like scar on my lid.
7. Who was the last person you were annoyed with and why?
Some contractor who copped an attitude with me over the phone at work yesterday.
8. The last three songs you listened to were by who?
“Bad Things” Jace Everett, “Ruby” Kaiser Chiefs, “Beware” Deftones… in that order.
9. Do you prefer to sleep alone or with someone else?
ALONE? What’s that??? I believe this answers the question:
Thats my body curve in the middle and thats what happens when there’s no other human in the bed.
10. Do you know how to use any word(s) correctly, but not know the meaning?
Is that even possible? If you know how to appropriately use a word that implies you know it’s meaning.
11. Would you like a totally free bright red Porsche?
if you’re giving me the title along with it, then yes! I could use the cash I’d get from selling it.
12. Would you like to live in California?
Yes, but it would have to be near the beach then I could be a Cal-i-fornia Gurl. I hear they’re undeniable, unforgettable, fine, fresh, and fierce.
13. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
If memory serves, it’s Arizona and Hawaii
14. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
15. Do you wear a lot of black?
Somehow a lot of my work wardrobe ended up being black, but outside of work I don’t wear too much of it.
16. Can you dive into a pool, lake or other body of water without plugging your nose?
I can’t dive, but when I jump in feet first I don’t need to plug my nose.
17. What color is your razor?
Black and Silver.
18. How do you feel about carrots?
Delightful when uncooked, vile mushy evil when cooked. Also very entertaining since the dog will do tricks for them. Nola LOVES carrots.
19. How many chairs at the dinner table?
I don’t have a dinner table. I have a coffee table and a couch. I also live alone.
20. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme Song?
Yes, yes I do.
21. Did you just start singing or running the words through your head to the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
22. Do you like John Mayer’s rendition of “Free Fallin’” originally done by Tom Petty?
Not even a little.
23. Would you shave your legs if you didn’t have to?
Probably because I honestly love how they feel when they’re shaved and silky smooth.
24. What celebrity gossip shows, websites, magazines, etc do you enjoy?
I don’t really. I just catch whatever hits the main stream news.
25. What’s your astrology sign?
Gemini… is that even remotely surprising?